Never Mind (Re: lchown and the 2.1 kernel (was: what do you think?))

> I'm a little late stepping in to this, I know (I only get to read the archive)
> but about this whole chown/lchown thing...

Ok, never mind... Before ya'll write me to tell me this was all hashed out
before, I've found the earlier descussion on the chown thing. Yah, it looks
like the non-x86 way IS the right thing to do, and we might as well bite
the bullet now.

Sorry for the interruption, back to our regularly scheduled program.

JJH