First time install, stuck at MILO:

Hello everyone,

I have a DEC Alpha workstation 233, and a debian boot disk.  I can boot off
of that disk from the Alpha (SRM???) console by typing boot dva0 at the >>>
prompt.

So far so good.

I get to a MILO prompt.  I assume this is good, but I don't know where to go
from here.  I've tried everything I can think of, but I'm new to MILO, and
Alpha.  The disk is an unformatted/unpartitioned 4.3Gig drive.  Can anyone
help me with the next few steps?

Thanks a lot for the help.  I'm a newbie to Alpha, and so far it's turning
out to be pretty cool.

Thanks again.

Steve