RE: kernel diff package

Paul wrote:
> Hmm, all I know is that 2.0.36pre2 is the first 2.0 kernel that worked
> for me out of the box.

I will use the .36 and diff them up against .35 i386 version, I don´t expect major differences between those
two. That should (after some version tweaking) leave us with a working 2.0.35 which is actually a 2.0.36-prexx.

In case 2.0.36 is released, I will make a new package.

Probably it would be nice if we offered an 2.1 version too.
Are there any suggestions which version to use (if not the latest) ?

Paul:
> On the other hand, I can't compile it anymore because of some new
> optimizing bug in egcs :-(  (in net/drivers/slhc.c in case you're
> wondering).

I will just use -O (as already mentioned on the list), until egcs can cope again.

Guenter