Re: more bugs

On Tue 25 Aug 1998, K. Spoon wrote:
> And not to totally shift gears here, but I was just wondering what the
> latest stable kernel is that has beeen compiled on the alpha.  I seem to
> remember someone mentioning succesful use of the 2.0.34-alpha-patch
> with a pre36 patch....

I'm currently running a vanilla 2.0.35 patched with Alan Cox's
2.0.36pre2 patch, no extra patches needed, with no apparent problems
yet (touch wood).  Even the ISDN stuff worked "out of the box".

Paul Slootman
home: paul@wurtel.demon.nl | work: paul@murphy.nl
http://www.wurtel.demon.nl | Murphy Software, Enschede, the Netherlands
"In my opinion MS is a lot better at making money than it is
 at making good operating systems." (Linus Torvalds, August 1997)