Re: compiling new kernel

At 19:53 20.08.98 +0200, you wrote:
>I just now, that I have to run "make ARCH=alpha"
>If not, is kernel-building under Debian-Alpha as easy as under x86
>(using make-kpkg) ?

There are patches for the kernel available, at least for 2.0.34. I
don't know if this patches are contained in 2.0.35. So in the moment
i'm not using make-kpkg for building the kernel, but compile it the
"classic" way (cd /usr/src/linux; make menuconfig; make dep && make
clean && make boot && make modules && make modules_install ...)

--
Gruss Michael
kju@flummi.de, kju@irc