Re: VGA16 XFree Serrver

>The VGA16-Server is missing in the Alpha-Distribution, but is needed, as
>it contains also XF86Setup.

It's not strictly needed (there is xf86config). The problem is that (AFAIK)
the vga16 server doesn't work on the alpha (so there is no point in packaging
it). The XF86Setup missing problem should be rectified in a coming release
of X, as we plan to create an xserver-common package to contain (among other
things) XF86Setup.

The problem I see is, how useful is XF86Setup without the vga16 server?

Regards,
/Anders

Anders Hammarquist   |       Mud at Kingdoms        | iko@netg.se
NetGuide Scandinavia |   telnet kingdoms.se 1812    | Fax: +46 31 50 79 39
http://www.netg.se   |                              | Tel: +46 31 50 79 40