Re: hamm on alphastation 200 4/233

Well, I got this to work. It seems the rescue and driver disks were
formatted ext2, which the install program didn't like. I just copied the
files to an MSDOS formatted disk and it was all good.

Now, the problem I'm having is that there's no libc6 installed, just
libc6.1, and apt is bitching at me cause it wants libc6. What should I do
about that? I'd really like to use apt to finish the install, but it's
just not running.