Re: Hamm on UDB?

>> I have added today  the rescue/drivers disks for UDB on the web page:
>> http://lhpca.univ-lyon1.fr/axp/debian.html, and updated the page to
>> match the current state of installation disks.

Thank you!  I'll give them a try tonight.

>>By the way are you using SRM or ARC?

I think ARC, although I'm quite ignorant on the subject.  When the machine
starts up there are some text messages at the bottom of the screen
referring to the SRM console, but these are replaced by a menuing system
which I believe is the ARC console.  Should I be using one instead of the
other (or an updated version of what I've got)?  My machine was previously
set up for Redhat (not by me), so I've been using the milo that was set up
at that time.

Thanks again for your help,

Brett