Re: Hamm on UDB

Wim Vandeputte writes:
 > What puzzles me is that there is no ftp install choice? Or am I using
 > older image here? I *need* ftp install...

Once you get to start the installation program, everything is almost
the same as for the x86 installation procedure. And as far as I now,
Debian does not support ftp installation for the base disks :-(, but
this is not a specific Alpha limitation.

But you have enough on the root disk, to NFS mount manually a volume
where you would put all files in the second virtual console. Maybe
that can help you?

Loic