Re: base2_0.tgz

On Tue 23 Jun 1998, Jon Simantov wrote:

> Okay, got it...
> ...so why isn't base2_0.tgz in the main ftp distribution yet?

Yeah.

It's also unfortunate that it's currently only available via http, as
I tried a couple of times to download it, but it failed near the end :-(
As it's http, it is cached by the proxy I have to use, and the copy in
the cache is bad :-(

Could some kind soul put it up for ftp? I'd prefer it to be in the main
distribution, however.  It's perhaps not tested well yet, but that's
likely to stay that way unless it's put on ftp.debian.org.

Paul Slootman
--
home: paul@wurtel.demon.nl | work: paul@murphy.nl
http://www.wurtel.demon.nl | Murphy Software, Enschede, the Netherlands