Re: GV that does not segfault

>   gv: error in loading shared libraries
>   libXaw3d.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
>
> (This is still much better than a seg-fault, though...)
>
> It's true that Xaw3d isn't in the normal ldso search path, but according
> to the description, gv should be able to find it...

Kristoffer kindly explained how he had built the package, and I realized
my mistake above--please ignore what I said!

Since I haven't gotten any responses yet about any of the bugs/maybe-bugs
I mentioned, I started looking at one of them (rwho/rwhod) myself.  I've
made a little progress (fixed some warnings and one major alignment
problem), but they don't work yet. If anyone has time to look at anything
else mentioned in my note or any of the notes following mine...

Thanks,

Kevin

-----
Kevin Squire