Re: alpha 2.0.34 kernel patch and TULIP driver - a solution

Quoting Kristoffer.Rose@ens-lyon.fr (Kristoffer.Rose@ens-lyon.fr):
> Follow-up:
>
> > I've bothered everybody with my troubles with my PWS500a (Miata) and the
> > build-in tulip interface (and any kernel).
>
> I have put all the modules for 2.0.34 up for ftp in

> 0.83 cannot compile so there is only 0.88 and 0.89H.  I read at some point
> that 0.88 was the one to use for the 2.0.* kernels and later versions were
> for 2.1.* kernels; if that is wrong then please tell me...

Can anyone please explain me which image I should use to install RH from.
Does anyone has a bootimage to get these beasts booted (so I can network
install RH on it).

kris,
--
Kris Boulez				kris@belbone.be