Re: Debian 2.0 for alpha

On Sat, 6 Jun 1998, Reginald Stadlbauer wrote:

> When do you plan to release the debian 2.0 for alpha computers? Or what do I
> have to burn on CD to be able to install the current hamm stuff on my alpha?

Well, first I'm not the release manager.  However, people on the alpha
team have expressed interest in releasing with 2.0.  The only other info
that I have is a link that was sent to me:
  http://www.mindspring.com/~ccsf-lug/AS200.htm

Brandon

-----
Brandon Mitchell <bhmit1@mail.wm.edu>   "We all know linux is great... it
PGP: finger -l bhmit1@cs.wm.edu          does infinite loops in 5 seconds"
Phone: (757) 596-5550                      --Linus Torvalds
Debian Testing Group status: http://bhmit1.home.ml.org/deb/
                         or: http://www.resnet.wm.edu/~bhmit1/deb/