Re: problem installing RH5

On Mon, 1 Jun 1998 Kristoffer.Rose@ens-lyon.fr wrote:
% There is, if the CD is organised right ... which is not the case for
% redhat's.  You need the milo image to be named "milo" in some directory.
% The Debian CD I'm playing with just needed a boot selection in AlphaBIOS
% with (for my MIATA):
%
%   OS loader	CD:	\linload.exe
%   OS directory	CD:	\miata\
%   OS parameters:	boot hda:\miata\vmlinux.gz root=root.bin load_ramdisk=1
%
% (since my CD-ROM is on ATAPI, i.e., hda).

  Cool. So linload.exe and MILO don't even need to be in the same
directory?  That's pretty smooth.  Will Debian / Alpha be ready for
the 2.0 June release?

	- Murray