Looking for an Alpha...

I am interested in plunking down some cash for a new
Alpha machine.

Currently, I am looking on Lodgepole and DCG websites
for their pricing, which seems to be okay for
a PC164LX motherboard w/533MHz 21164A, some memory,
drives, and so forth.  At about $2500.

DCG is offering a "Building Block" board+processor+case
for ~$1500 (US, by the way).  Also a PC164LX + 533MHz 21164A.

Does anyone have any suggestions regarding compatibility with
Linux (paricularly Debian, of course), and pricing?

Thanks for any info

Dan Hugo
Running Debian x86 on PPro for over a year...