Intent to compile: joe and wvdial for alpha

Hi guys,

I'm new to Debian-alpha but I've been impressed so far.  I just wish the
install disks were more up-to-date...

In any case, I see that neither joe nor wvdial have been built for the alpha
architecture.  Wvdial I can understand, but is there any particular reason
'joe' hasn't been done?  I've built both packages here without trouble, and
can upload them to master if no one objects.

By the way, how reasonable is an i386->alpha cross compiler right now?  I
know that WAAAAAY back in 1994, gcc had some troubles cross-compiling
to/from alpha because of some random 32 vs. 64-bit problems.  Is it okay
now, or should I just try it and see?

Have fun,

Avery