Re: xfree-3.1.1

Christopher C Chimelis <chris@beezer.med.miami.edu> writes:

> Did you get a chance to test my new x packages or are you still using your
> own?

Hi, I was only able to test a bit the latest x packages (3.3.1-2.1)
today. It seems to work fine expect one minor caveat: all xterms
output appear in upper case. the xterm is still case sensitive, expect
visually there is no way to distinguish, if you have typed downcase or
upcase input. I have tried with different fonts.

Did anyone else have this behaviour?

Loic