New XFree86 on beezer

By popular demand, I've recompiled XFree86-3.3.1 and it's available on
beezer via ftp:
	beezer.med.miami.edu:/pub/chris/xfree86-3.3.1

In my patches (available shortly), I enabled the generation of a TGA
server package (Alpha-specific) and have changed the Imake.tmpl to look
for TCL 8.0 and Tk 8.0 libs by default (since that's what most of us are
running anyway).

Pleaes test these ASAP since we desperately need some new X packages up on
master.

Thanks!!!!!

Chris