Exceptions test?

Hi :)

Having compiled the new libg++ and libstdc++, I would like to test
exception handling on the Alpha now.  I'm just at a loss for something to
test it with.  I thought about using the testsuite, but I would rather
have a more real-world test.  If anyone knows a package (besides menu)
that uses exceptions, please let me kknow.

Oh, btw, the new gcc changed the exceptions switch from
-fhandle-exceptions to -fexceptions (which I believe is on by default
now).  FYI...

Chris