XFree86-3.3.1 available...

Hi all...

I've gone ahead and recompiled all of X to update us to 3.3.1 and also
patched the "upstream maintainer's" version to include auto-generation of
a TGA server package that's Architecture: alpha (to save problems later on
during other-platform packaging).

Since I don't use X at all, can someone PLEASE test this for me?
Everything compiled just fine (despite taking 28 hours on my UDB to
compile and 1 hr just to package) after patching a file or two, so
hopefully everything will be functioning.

FYI, for anyone who doesn't know where to find this stuff...my ftp site
is:
	beezer.med.miami.edu:/pub/chris

It'll be in the to_master folder along with the appropriate changes file.
Let me know ASAP so I can fix this and get the ball rolling as far as the
"g" stuff goes :)

Chris