our new alphas...

At my school we just got a new 366mhz Alpha, and another will be coming in
soon... (We got it broken, had to be fixed before we got to use it :> )

Anyway, once I get it running to the point of being somewhat usable, etc.
we would be willing to make accounts for people to compile apps on. I'll
let you all know when the machine is ready. We also have several very
talented young men here who would be happy (willing?) to work on porting
programs to the alpha.

Let me know via email about requests, etc.

Brandon Peterson
bsp@pobox.com