Re: Good news re: man-db

James Troup writes:
 > >    - removed xlib5 compiling for architectures not i386
 >
 > *Argh*.  m68k needs the libc5 stuff.  (I already told Mark this once)

 Ok, I don't think that Mark  will take my changes verbosely, as I just
 wanted to point out the difficulties on a *non* libc5 system. Anyhow
 it would be nice to have a consistent way to compile hamm packages
 without libc5 support (see Bdale's mail) ( I guess this topic
 isn't mentioned in the migration paper yet )