Big News!

Hey....

I *just* finished making my tree dselectable (at least I think it is).  I
haven't tested it yet, but I made the Packages files needed and everything
that was out of place before has been moved into it's final homes :)

The only things I left out as far as sectioning is the non-free stuff,
which I believe the dpkg-scanpackages threw into the Packages file anyway,
so be warned.

Feel free to test this out.  The only things that were included in the
Packages file was the stuff here, so be fair warned about that too...

Again, the site is:
	beezer.med.miami.edu:/pub/chris

Good luck!

Chris