New kernels on cobra.ch.cam.ac.uk

Hi all,

OK, I've built a new set of kernels, from the sources Nikita wrote about
earlier today.

Check out
   ftp://cobra.ch.cam.ac.uk/pub/Debian-Alpha/
and let me know what you think!

I've configured out sound support.  This is partly because I know nothing
about how to do this part without knowing about specific cards, and also
because I couldn't work out how to get this done from a script without
`make oldconfig' asking questions ...

I'm hoping to widen the range of supported platforms at some stage.

/Mirrors contains some snapshots of other sites - Alpha stuff from
ftp.debian.org, beezer.med.miami.edu and genie.ucd.ie.  These are *not*
being regularly maintained, but were just single snapshots.  Once I work
out how to use mirror-master, I'll get something more reliable set up.

Cheers,

Nikhil.

--
Nikhil Nair