New Packages for the week

Hello :)

I've reorganised my site YET AGAIN, but this time am trying to get the dir
structure more in-line with the way things should be.  All of the diffs
have been relocated to an "alpha-diffs" directory and categorised from
there.  This *should* make it easier for me to make this whole thing
dselectable if/when I get the script to do so.  I may just write one if I
can't find one.

Here's a list of changes for my site as of 1-Oct-97 10:00 EDT:
	beezer.med.miami.edu:/pub/chris

base
base/ap-2.0.30.diff.gz
base/util-linux_2.7.1-1_alpha.deb