Re: gcc?

>You can work on pretty much anything that's not there.  I'm working on a
>few things, but nothing that I've gotten heavily into yet.  If you want
>also, I have a list of packages that are still in old package format that
>need to be changed over.  It's a small list, but if you'd like to work on
>those, be my guest :)

It's something to start with at least, and given my current work situation
it's hard for me to do non-mechanical things, so that would probably work
out well. (I only get to be with box on weekends *sniff*. At least I
can access it via the net).

>> This gcc was no problem. Now all that's left is to put it to good use :)
>
>Hehehehe..I know.  I definitely got my money's worth out of my UDB so far
>:)  I've done more programming on this thing than any of my computers over
>the last 10 years :P

That sounds very promising. I haven't done anywhere near as much
programming in the past few years as I'd like.

/Anders

Anders Hammarquist   |       Mud at Kingdoms        | iko@netg.se
NetGuide Scandinavia |   telnet kingdoms.se 1812    | Fax: +46 31 50 79 39
http://www.netg.se   |                              | Tel: +46 31 50 79 40