installation kit for debian/alpha

Hi,

As i promised, i'll _try_ to look that boot-disk generation package.

There are few things that came my mind as i thought little it.

1) Are we targetting to 2.0.xx or 2.1.xx kernel?
2) Should that be modular or monolithic?

Personally i remember having troubles with modules in 2.0.xx series,
but now i have all i need working with 2.1.30 and .42.

3) if monolithic, what devices there should be? same for modular
4) something crucial, that i forgot just now :)

I have made my first kernel-package, but that is quite kludge and
the make-kpkg does really need some more tweaking.

Comments and information, please

-- upi@iki.fi -- http://www.iki.fi/upi/