New ppp -- test please

Hi all...

I compiled the new ppp package the other day.  I didn't notice any changes
offhand from the maintainer, but the upstream author may have done
something to fix some of the routing problems experienced in the past
without noting it.  In any case, if someone could please test it, I would
appreciate it.  I just don't want to upload it and replace a working
version without testing this one first.

The new one is on my site:
	beezer.med.miami.edu:/pub/chris/ppp-testme

Please let me know if this works so I can upload it soon :)

Thanks!  Happy holidays :)

Chris