Debian on DEC 3000

Hi all,

I'd like to install debian on DEC 3000 and after some RTFM-ing I realized
that only this list is the source for installation instructions.
My situation is a bit difficult. I have DEC 3000 station WITHOUT any
input devices, the only connection to the outer world is network card.
I had to remove hard disk from that machine and attached it to another
Alpha station, so that to mount and modified some files (I forgot my own
and root passwords). This operation finished with a complete destruction
of the prevoius system residing on that disk, which is now empty and
partitioned only. So, my question is: is it possible to install
debian-alpha on this disk installed temporarily as a second hard disk in
Alpha Station 300. I realize that such operation may be possible only
doing everything by hand, but how? In addition, I have no possibility to
connect any monitor and keyboard to DEC 3000 because of strange and
non-standard sockets. Is it possible to prepare a complete and working
system image, transfer it to the DEC's disk and make it bootable?

TIA,

  Jerzy Kakol