Re: /etc/init.d/xfs not executable, and more

On Fri, 21 Nov 1997, Christopher C Chimelis wrote:
> If you're xbase is 3.3-3, then no, you're not :)  Also on beezer is xlib6g
> and a few other X things that may help.

xlib6g from beezer I have, but not xbase. I think. I've
installed too many hundreds of packages to be certain by
memory.

> Supposedly, the 3.3.1 release fixed alot of things in the servers

Servers? You mean I'd run a server on the 80x25, 9"
monochrome text-only monitor? :-)

(Our Alpha is a server-only machine, so of course it runs
only clients...)

I'll try the 3.3.1 xbase tomorrow, if I have time.