Re: Does this break glibc2 support?

Hi Bdale,

Did you get that disks-alpha/current directory from gorba.lpt.fi?  I was
going to grab the config.* files which I saw there, so I could generate a
new set ... but gorba.lpt.fi:/pub is now empty!  All the Debian stuff is
gone ...

And just to crown it, I've gone and forgotten my password on Master ...

Incidentally, is there a standard way in which Debian kernels are
configured?  I mean, range of hardware supported, etc.?  I don't know how
Pasi generated those config files ...

Cheers,

Nikhil.

--