gcc?

Hi,

I've found myself an AlphaStation 400 that I'm trying to get debian
installed on. Unfortunatly, it doesn't work very well with the stuff that
is on ftp.debian.org :( Biggest problem is that gcc doesn't want to run.
(If it did I could probably solve most of the other problems at least for
me) The package file says libc5, ldd says libc6 and all I find is
libc6.1... So my question, where can I find a gcc that I can convince to
compile things?

Regards,
/Anders

Anders Hammarquist   |       Mud at Kingdoms        | iko@netg.se
NetGuide Scandinavia |   telnet kingdoms.se 1812    | Fax: +46 31 50 79 39
http://www.netg.se   |                              | Tel: +46 31 50 79 40