Re: Alpha packages

As I said before:

> > Not necessarily.  Linux-Alpha-ELF is not yet a target in any released
> > gcc---support exists only as a patchset derived from gcc-2.7.2.1.

"any released gcc".  Not even the new 2.7.2.3, much to my annoyance.
I would *love* to get rid of the split packages, for obvious reasons.

> > > I'm looking into the approved-developer thing and hope to accomplish
> > > it next week.  I have a couple of idle UDBs and can set them
> > > compiling.
> > Great.
> I've beein trying to get to azstarnet and gatekeeper.dec.com.  Neither
> is running.  Are there mirrors of their resources?  I checked redhat
> and a few other likely places, but didn't come up with anything.

I don't know if anywhere else offhand, but I've got to tell you that
I'd believe the problem was with netcom before I'd believe that
gatekeeper is inaccessible---no anon ftp's left, maybe, but *down*?

Mike.
--
Don't touch that!  It's the History Eraser Button