gcc for debian alpha?

	I put together a Debian Alpha system yesterday from the
base1_3.tgz and a kernel both on
ftp://gorba.lpt.fi/debian/disks-alpha/current. (The only other thing I
needed to build the system scratch was a copy of milo, which I found at
ftp://ftp.digital.com/pub/DEC/Linux-Alpha/Miniloader/.)
	I've got a problem though... the gcc on ftp.debian.org needs
libc5, but this system is running on libc6.1, and there is no libc5
package on ftp.debian.org for Alpha at the moment. I need to find either
a libc5 package, or a gcc package based on libc6.1.  Any idea where I can
find one of these?
						    Thanks,
						    Robert