gcc && signal 6/11

Hi,

When i try to compile the latest pgp-package from
http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/~wirzeniu/debian/index.html
i repeatedly get signal 6 or 11 from crypto.c (-O2 or -O)
Without optimisation it compiles just fine.

I really don't think that it's hw-problem as the box can easily
compile kernel w/ 'make -j' and that is only time i have got that
in debian/alpha.

Running kernel 2.0.27 from redhat/linux
Libc6.1-dev and lot of recompiled stuff already too.
I have changed memory just to be sure, but nothing.

Another thing is that i'll put something like ftp-site up at

ftp://gorba.lpt.fi/pub/debian

where i will put stuff i have recompiled and *think* is even working
I hope it would help someone at least in some extent.

I don't really know if i should change the revision numbers of just
recompile the stuff?

PS. i actually have even that pgp recompiled, but LIW promised to
compile it himself in near future in my box, so we'll have a official version
of that here, outside the USA, too.

-- upi@iki.fi -- http://www.iki.fi/upi/