Experimental alpha/Stage1 packages

I just uploaded some RedHat 4.0-built packages.  Notable is that
they mostly have no libc dependencies since I haven't
seen a Debian package for it yet.

Since I'm pretty new to Debian stuff I may have botched something
so if you try these start with something you don't mind having
malfunction (rcs maybe) and make sure it works for
you before moving to anything else.  I've installed all the packages
and they *seem* to work but I only use a couple of them heavily.

A usable dpkg is in Stage1/dpkg - it's the 1.4.0.7 version.  It has
no dselect nor complete documentation due to build challenges but
dpkg and friends work OK.

admin/ncurses-term-1.9.9e-1.all.deb
base/grep_2.0-9_alpha.deb
base/ncurses-base-1.9.9e-1.all.deb