Re: JDK

On Wed, 21 Jul 1999, Bart Warmerdam wrote:

> It would be nice to have a working copy for sure.

Tell me about it.  I'm wondering when they'll get to the point of release
for the CVS version.

> Nope... I haven't found the problem yet... :( But it's sure worth investing
> more time. Can you put up a tarbal of dsc/diff of this version? More examples
> simplify debugging in most cases. So I hope this is one of those cases...

Any binutils is a perfect example, although if you want to use the one in
experimental, it's even better (I'd be interested in the results from that
aside from the testsuite problems).  Hell, even a 'make check' after
compiling dejagnu bombs out.  I've got about five packages that will
exhibit the error if you need that many.