strace needs your help!

I have currently only one bug reamining which I want to solve before
releasing strace 4.0, and it involves only two architectures: alpha
and powerpc.

The problem is that the stat structure is not decoded correctly. To see
this happening simply try the following command:

	strace -v ls -ald .

I suspect it has something to do with 64bit kerneltypes, but I can't see
where it's going wrong..

Please note I made some changes since the last Debian package, so using
the CVS version might be a good idea. The CVS archive is at the
following address:

	:pserver:anonymous@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/strace

The password is empty, and module is strace. Alternative there are also
daily snapshots at the strace homepage
http://www.wi.leidenuniv.nl/~wichert/strace/

Any help is appreciated!

Wichert.