Re: MIOpen package LFS files

Hi Christian,

> On May 8, 2024, at 14:23, Christian Kastner <ckk@debian.org> wrote:
>
> in that case, we can't use the files in the main package anyway. If they
> can't be rebuilt (resp. retrained) from source, they would need to go
> into the non-free section.

If we exclude all these binary files (src/kernels/*.kdb.bz2, and maybe others) from being installed (add to d/not-install) after building like Fedora, can we still upload it to the main component?

Maybe we can first upload a “pure” version without the binary files, and delay the decision afterwards?

Best,
Xuanteng