Re: rocthrust_5.7.1-2.1_source.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

Hey Cory,

On 2024-04-22 09:42, Cordell Bloor wrote:
>> Changes:
>>  rocthrust (5.7.1-2.1) unstable; urgency=medium
>>  .
>>    * Non-maintainer upload.
>>    * Reintroduce fallback in invoke_result with upstream proposed
>>      and acked patch (Closes: #1064730)
>
> I owe Gianfranco a big "thank you" for this rocthrust fix. Is there a
> team-blessed way to reconcile NMU changes with Salsa? Just grab the
> uploaded source and commit it with Gianfranco as the author?

Yes, basically. Looking at `debdiff orig.dsc nmu.dsc` is the classical
way. With git-buildpackage-managed packages, you can simply do a `gbp
import-dsc nmu.dsc` and then look at the diff.

It's customary to acknowledge having incorporated the changes with a
"Acknowledge NMU" changelog entry at the top.

I've done so and uploaded 5.7.1-3, as I had two other changes pending
anyway.

Best,
Christian