ci-dev.rocm.debian.net, with Ubuntu environments

Hey,

I've opened up ci-dev.rocm.debian.net, where I can do stuff-breaking
development work on our tool chains [1].

I've been working on initial support for QEMU workers with Ubuntu Noble
and the first draft is ready [2]. All it takes is changing debci_suite
and debci_mirror in debci.conf of workers.

Once this has been tested a bit better, I'll prepare availability for
ci-test. Since load is lower right now, this could be a good time to
gather data.

First impressions are good, except that the second rocrand test (which
is hiprand) fails to start, though the testbed is prepped properly. I
did not have enough time to investigate today.

Best,
Christian

[1] ci-test.r.d.n remains our proving area for new hardware, and
    ci.r.d.n is our production environment.
[2] This needs our debci-worker (>= 3.9+rocm11) and other packages,
    available in our repo at https://apt.rocm.debian.net