Re: First experiments with gfx1100/gfx1101/gfx1102

On 2024-03-21 12:35, Cordell Bloor wrote:
I can set up my workbench for gfx1100 (via W7900) this weekend. It has been sitting idle for the past month or so. That should help tide us over until we have a dedicated RDNA 3 test server.

Unfortunately, this didn't pan out, as I began need it the system for Ubuntu Noble testing. The xz-utils fiasco made that a bit of a mess, too. It's taking way longer than I expected because the base images have all been broken.