Re: Updating Triton

I had another day at trying to get Triton work.  I'll clean up this to
git tomorrow.

I finally got MLIR and LLVM dependencies satisfied with libtriton.so.
Upstream's cmake was linking to both of those statically and when I
changed it to dynamic linking the LLVM part stopped complaining as
well.  However, the way I did was heavily hacky as I pretty much ended
with running sed on the cmake generated files.  I couldn't find a
cmake way to do it properly and I may have to ask upstream to do it.
The style they're using is to is to download everything and use that
copy with no care for sharing.

Another change I did was with how Triton ships parts of rocm-hipamd
and rocm-device-libs.  I replaced those with symbolic links to the
corresponding files in other packages.

I still haven't got to testing this since solving the existing issues
revealed the next blocker: dependency on pytorch with hip.  I take
that it's still in the works?