Migrating ROCm 5.7 mathlibs to unstable

Hi all,

I would like to start migrating some of the ROCm libraries that I believe to be ready for unstable. These are primarily the high-level libraries, such as rocrand. The ROCm math libraries are not tightly tied to the HIP version and we have autopkgtests that we can check to show that they currently functioning correctly in experimental on the sid toolchain [1]. If there are no objections, I will slowly start migrating the packages for which I have passing tests. We could probably also migrate rocm-cmake, although I do not have upload privileges for that library.

I'm really hoping we can complete the update to ROCm 5.7 before the Ubuntu 24.04 import cut-off at the end of Feburary, and I want to avoid a big-bang integration. A steady stream of package updates will make it easier to identify which update broke something, as compared to a bunch of changes getting uploaded in rapid succession.

[1]: https://ci.rocm.debian.net/data/autopkgtest/unstable/amd64+gfx900/r/rocrand/3160/log.gz