Re: pytorch and CUDA

On Wed, 2023-03-22 at 10:02 -0400, M. Zhou wrote:

> So you are just trying to build amid my finalization of the cuda
> variant :-) FTBFS during this stage are easy to fix. Or you can wait
> untill you see my NEW queue upload.

The cuda branch of tensorpipe has been merged into master.
And the branch has been removed by me.
To build the cuda version, run debian/cudabuild.sh to convert
the debian direcotory. It is pending to upload.

Likewise, the pytorch-cuda version of pytorch has been merged
into master. Branch was deleted.
Run debian/cudabuild.sh to convert the debian directory.
Almost pending for upload. I have to read nvidia EULA again
before that.

The build is super slow. Some very minor issues may remain
but they will be very easy to fix.