Re: pytorch and CUDA

On Tue, 2023-03-14 at 09:25 +0200, Andrius Merkys wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Do you know what might be happening here? Path
> /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcudnn.so.8 seems unusual. I will give libraries
> in nvidia-cudnn a look.

The override_dh_auto_install target is completely broken.
CUDA version has a different set of shared objects.
Some works remains to be done to tidy the installation targets
and the installation layout.

The cudnn issue also stems from the broken dh_auto_install.
Irrelevant to the installation layout of nvidia-cudnn.

I'm unable to work on it now. Help is appreciated.
Already overwhelmed by loads of paper submissions and rebuttals.