Re: Preparing Ursa and Lyra for the CI

Hi Cory,

On 2023-10-08 21:06, Cordell Bloor wrote:
> I have Debian installed on these boxes, but I'm having trouble finding
> the instructions on how to configure a node as a CI worker. What must I
> do to add a worker to the system?

[1] should cover it, but feedback from a pair of fresh eyes would be
greatly appreciated.

However, I suggest you first experiment with rocm-qemu-setup from our
rocm-dev-tools [2], which gives you precise instructions on how to setup
the system for QEMU pass-through. You should then be able to run
autopkgtests manually, or to boot into a VM and work interactively [3].

Once you have verified that this works, following [1] to have
autopkgtests driven by debci should be much easier.

I just realized that I haven't implemented one-VM-multi-GPU pass-through
yet... I mean the code is mostly in place, it just needs final touches
and testing. Please try with only one GPU attached to the system, and
I'll add support for multi-GPU tonight or tomorrow.

Best,
Christian

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/rocm-team/rocm-team-infra/#adding-a-ci-worker
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/rocm-team/rocm-dev-tools#rocm-qemu-support