Re: 5.7 Release Plan / Timeline?

pytorch and pytorch-cuda are in good shape now. I was looking into
the missing build dependencies for pytorch-rocm and then started
pushing 5.7.0 packages into experimental.

The packages in unstable is a little bit old. Pytorch upstream
build their nightly rocm packages against rocm 5.6.0, so I think
we will sooner or later bump the version as well.

Breadths: I'm still trying to catch up with the latest progress
for this stack. But my move will be predictable. I will go from
the bottom to to top along the dependency tree
https://salsa.debian.org/rocm-team/community/team-project
Every missing dependency for pytorch-rocm will be on my radar.

Planning: I plan first try to get MIOpen into experimental.
This path will require me to handle its dependencies as well.
pytorch-rocm does not build without miopen anyway.

Upgrading obstable: Yes. I'll need to figure them out in
experimental when upgrading the packages and catch up.