Re: Preliminary launch of ci.rocm.debian.net

[Étienne Mollier]
>> [Incidentally, I don't know why rocm-smi-lib has multiple source
>> versions in unstable; it's not part of a transition AFAICS]
>
> Just conjecturing, but could it be a side effect of it being a
> key package?

My guess would be that there are some archs were an older version built,
but the latest did not build.  In this case there will be multiple
binary versions in unstable across all architectures, and the source for
each version will be present too.

Looking at
I would suspect alpha where there is a successful build log for 5.2.3-2
but not 5.2.3-3.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen