New repository: rocm-team-infra

Hi all,

I've created a repository rocm-team-infra [1] which contains the entire
configuration behind apt.rocm.debian.net, ci.rocm.debian.net, and my
worker host ckk01 [2].

Unless I messed up somewhere, this should make the entire infrastructure
reproducible. The README explains how to do so, and how to add new CI
workers.

Together with the new rocm-dev-tools [3] and the forks of autopkgtest
[4] and debci [5], I think we're not that far away from a solid infra.

Best,
Christian

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/rocm-team/rocm-team-infra/
[2] ckk01 isn't publicly reachable, though
[3] https://salsa.debian.org/rocm-team/rocm-dev-tools
[4] https://salsa.debian.org/rocm-team/autopkgtest/
[5] https://salsa.debian.org/rocm-team/debci